Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 - The year that was!!

2010 saw me graduate, get a job, start writing and buy a bike for myself. So if 2010 was the breakthrough year, 2011 was the year I needed to build upon it. And as 2011 comes to an end, I can say it has been an eventful year – growth on the work front, writer to sub-editor, a gazillion movies watched, a bike that still dazzles and a whole lot of new friends :D.
2011, for me, was the year of travel, and I went on no less than five different trips apart from two road trips outside the city. Starting off with a trip to Vizag in January with my office-mates, I went to Mumbai in April before setting off for the once-in- a-lifetime trek up the Himalayas. And by the end of the year, I had completed exploring Goa with two different trips, one of which was a National trek.
2011 also was the year of the World Cup where I was lucky to see India become the Champions of the World. It was also the first time I wasn’t in town for my birthday but it was more than made up for with the best gift ever and a sinfully delicious cake on the train.
All in all, I would rate 2011 amongst my best years and would happily rate it 8.5 on a scale of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment